Faulkner County Reserve Unit Accepting Applications
Interested in volunteering your time with a family-oriented group of men and women who contribute to the safety and security of this community? Faulkner County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for the Spring 2022 Reserve Deputy Training Program. In order to apply, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Arkansas Driver's License
• No felony convictions or violent misdemeanors (all other criminal/traffic history will be taken into consideration)
• Must be able to pass drug test
• Must pass physical from primary care physician
• Must be able to pass psychological evaluation
• Must be able to train every Tuesday evening from 6:00pm-10:00pm and most Saturday's in March and April.
• Must be willing to purchase uniforms, firearm, other equipment
• Must be willing to put self in harms way during the function of the job
• Must be physically capable of performing the duties of a law enforcement officer.
Applications can be found on our website. www.fcso.ar.gov under the Reserve tab. Completed applications may be submitted to the Faulkner County Sheriff's Office Front Office, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm, or emailed to email@example.com