Faulkner County Sheriff's Office Writ of Execution Auction
WHAT:?Writ of Execution Auction:
WHERE:?Sealed Bid to Faulkner County Judges Office
801 Locust Street, Conway, AR
WHEN:?Friday, June 12, 2020
• Viewing on June 11, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Viewing of the items is ONLY available at this time at 1340 Nabholtz Avenue, Suite 8, Conway, AR)
• Sealed bids must be turned in to County Judges Office no later than Friday, June 12 at 3:00 p.m.
• For questions, contact Faulkner County Sheriff's Office at 501-450-4914
SUMMARY OF ITEMS SOLD:
Used Coats Tire Changing Machine Rim Clamp X Series, Part # 80080XAH3, Serial Number# 1805107337 (as is, no warranty)
• The Sheriff’s Office does not have specific information about the condition of all property or other pertinent information.
• Sales of property are “sealed bids” auction sales. All bidders are required to have a cashier's check or certified funds; 100% payment upon completion of the winning bidder.
• The highest bidder of sealed bid shall be the Purchaser. If any dispute arises as to who may be the highest bidder, the property will be resold in the event the highest bidder cannot be determined.
• If you are the successful bidder, a bill-of-sale for the property will be issued to you upon full payment of the bid. The bill-of-sale gives the winning bidder a clear title to the property. If a purchaser does not complete the sale following a winning bid, the purchaser can be held liable for a deposit, and for all losses and expenses.
• If you are the successful bidder, you do not own the property until you have satisfied full payment for the property and been issued a bill-of-sale.