Now Accepting Applications for the 2019 Tow Rotation
FAULKNER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 TOW ROTATION
FCSO 2019 Tow Rotation Information
The Tow Application period is from November 1 through December 28, 2018, for the rotation period beginning February 1, 2019, thru January 31, 2020.
The following documents are included in the Tow Application packet:
- Faulkner County Tow Policy: FCSO Policy for Tow Companies.pdf
- Tow Policy Notification: Tow_Notification.pdf
- Tow Policy Notification-Electronic Copy: Tow Notifiction -Electronic Copy.dotx (Print,fill out and return)
- Rotation List Application:Form_Rotation List Application.pdf
- Rotation List Application-Electronic Copy: Form_Rotation List Application - Electronic Copy.dotx
- Driver Information: Form_Rotation List Application_Attachment.pdf
- Driver Information-Electronic Copy:Form_Rotation List Application_Attachment - Electronic Copy.dotx (Print,fill out and return)
To be considered for the 2019 tow rotation, completed documents ** must be typed (not handwritten) signed and returned to the Sheriff's Office no later than Friday, December 28, 2018, at 4 p.m.
The phrase “See Attachment” can be used ONLY when all required information is easily located on attachments and attachments are legibly marked for identification.
**The following documents must be returned:
- Rotation List Application-completed and signed
- Attachment to Rotation List Application (Driver Information)-completed and signed for each driver
- Tow Policy Notification Letter-signed
- Tow Fee List
- Any additional attachments
Documents can be downloaded from www.fcso.ar.gov
**ALL Tow companies MUST reapply annually**