Faulkner County Sheriff's Office Is Now Accepting Applications For The 2019 Tow Rotation
FAULKNER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 TOW ROTATION
FCSO 2019 Tow Rotation Information
The Tow Application period is from November 1 through December 28, 2018, for the rotation period beginning February 1, 2019, thru January 31, 2020.
The following documents are included in the Tow Application packet:
- Tow Policy Policy_Towing for Applicants.pdf
- Tow Policy Notification Tow_Notification.pdf
- Tow Notifiction - Electronic Copy.dotx
- Rotation List Application Rotation List Application.pdf
- Rotation List Application - Electronic Copy.dotx
- Attachment to Rotation List Application (Driver Information) Driver Information.pdf
- Driver Information Electronic Copy.dotx
To be considered for the 2019 tow rotation, completed documents** must be typed (not handwritten) signed and returned to the Sheriff's Office no later than Friday, December 28, 2018, at 4 p.m.
The phrase “See Attachment” can be used ONLY when all required information is easily located on attachments and attachments are legibly marked for identification.
**The following documents must be returned:
- Rotation List Application-completed and signed
- Attachment to Rotation List Application (Driver Information)-completed and signed for each driver
- Tow Policy Notification Letter-signed
- Tow Fee List
- Any additional attachments
Documents can be downloaded from www.fcso.ar.gov
**All Tow companies must reapply annually